Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Another fill :)

WaHoo.  Got a small fill .3 cc on Monday and it is great!  I have had 2 unfills this year and this fill is working wonders.  I can go from breakfast to lunch without a snack, I have a smack mid after noon, and I am not very hungry at dinner. Wow I always new this could happen but after a year I am at the my SWEET spot.  No BP's , no up chucks.  I think it took me that long to learn to eat slower and take small bites.  Until Monday I could take regular bits and eat at a normal persons pace.  I have slowed down, take small bits and stop eating when I have had my allotted portion of food.
I have a new follower, 68 and I am behind by 6 lbs of keeping up with my followers and lbs lost.  I am 1.5 lbs from being in the 170's.  I found some size 20 pants from last summer and could not believe that was me 12 mo ago. I am in a 14/12 and large tops.  I have a stack of 8's and 10's  hand me downs waiting for me. 
I tried on some swim suits in Reno a few week ago and this candy bar looks better with wrapper on!  Whats up with the elephant skin on my legs?  Oh well I would rather have that then have them filled up with fat.

I have not been able to comment for weeks. I do not know what is wrong.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Yay for sweet spot! Yay for clothes!

Sheila said...

Re: commenting

I had the same problem. Try when you log in to your account UNCLICK the box that says "remember me or keep me signed in" can't remember exact wording. Then you can comment again. SO frustrating to not be able to comment!

Sheila said...

"stay signed in"

is the exact wording...lol