Friday, May 6, 2011

I neaver post when I have gained

I think I did post one gain.  But I tend to go away when thing are not going well.  I am trying to change my ways.  I need the support of our blog family.  I am up 3 lbs to 185, and no I will not take my 60 lbs gone nose piercing out, its mine and I will  lose the lbs AGAIN. 
Did not get the job and did not get a raise I asked for 4 weeks ago after 4 years.  I am stuck in sooo many ways. And if things come 3's well I am there.  Our house has been in foreclosure waiting to get a loan modification with no results for 6 mo and yesterday I was told there is a sale date of June 15 on my home.  Well that's 3 and I am done.  I wanted go dig up the garden I just planted, eat every thing, quit my job and live in a tent.  Yep I am doing the poor me.  I almost made myself cry typing this, but nooooo I will not.  I know I will not starve and I will be living somewhere next year.  I know I love my husband and cherish my family and friends and I will get thought this.
Needles to say I am going to drink adult beverages after work today.
I am singing in my head the county song "theres a tear in my beer"

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I thought I was following you but somehow you disappeared. Anyway, don't forget "Tears on my guitar". Adult beverages help. I am so sorry all this crap is happening to you. I do hope all will work out in the long run. But girl, you are down 60 pounds. That's worth a little whoop, whoop from me.

Amanda Kiska said...

I'm so sorry things are not going well right now. I hope things get better for you! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Kathy said...

I am also sorry things are going not so well for you right now. I will keep you in my prayers and hopefully things take a turn for the better real soon. Keep up the good work on your weight loss and try to celebrate the good things in life.

Lap Band Gal said...

Hang in there...you have accomplished so much...60 lbs GONE. Sending you good vibes and big HUGS.

Silverhairedgoddess said...

So very sorry to hear that things are looking difficult for you right now.

Hang in there.. things will get better - my daughter has a quote that she is always saying to me when things get me down

"This too shall pass"

Jacquie said...

Things will turn around...some how, some way they usually do. Everything you are going through will pass....check out my blog for something to make you realize you're problems arent as bad as you think! {{{hugs}}}

Beth Ann said...

I'm sorry! I was always that way...I would fade away when I wasn't doing what I was supposed to. That's why I force myself to blog every day. I have no choice but to face my actions.

Hope things turn around for you soon!!