Thursday, May 19, 2011

OK 3/4 cup beans held me about 2 1/2 hours yesterday and today the same beans for breakfast and about the same.
1:45 lunch one corn tortilla about 2 oz pork, rice and beans. 4:00 HUNGRY.  not as hungry at night very small dinner.  No wt loss, need more exercise, protein, and water.  Fill appointment on Thursday so I will be watching closely what I eat and how long I am not hungry for the next week to decide if a fill is what I need or just a kick in the butt.
Oh ya off to Reno NV this week end with Hubby.  Haven't been since we got married 5 years ago.

Wishing you all a wonderful week end.

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

good plan :) I'll be headed to tahoe this weekend...passing through reno. have fun!

Cat said...

I think tracking and noticing how long you stay satisfied is very important. Good luck if you decide to get a fill!

Stacy said...

Have fun in Reno!!