Monday, August 30, 2010

Fill 5

Had my 5th fill Friday for a total of 9.25 cc in my 11 cc band. I could hardly swallow water, Yikes. Every thing gurgles as it goes down. It is very nice I am hardly hungry and can finely only eat about 1/4 cup of food at a time. The one thing I do not like is the goal weight thing. At the Doctor office we weigh on this body composition analysis machine and it give your wt, blm and a lot of other stuff. But as i loss wt the goal wt keeps going down, whats up with that? My original goal wt was 145 and now it tells me it is 138. I am sticking with the 145 that is 94 lbs to loss and If/ no when I get there I will see. but to loss a 101 lbs would be cool. I have a ways to go but with this last fill I think it is going to be easier. happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Yep, that scale at the office is awesome. Reeger usually tells me to ignore the numbers at the bottom of the page for that exact reason. I go for another fill today. Hope this fill continues to do the trick for you :)

Sandy said...

Hope this is the fill that gives you your sweet spot. Don't stress over a goal weight. You will know when you have lost the right amount of weight. But 101 does sound nice.

Jenny said...

Good luck with this fill! Try not to focus on the numbers as much as how you feel. If you feel good who cares what the number is?! (BTW Remind me of this when I get there!)