Friday, November 5, 2010

OMG I have restriction!!

Wow I got a .75cc fill on Tues. and wow I am tight. There so many things You guys have post about that I had not experienced until know. Like I had one bite of Fried mind you fish and out it came. I gurgle like crazy with every drink or bit I take and last night I was a woken to a big PB that went all over my bed. This happen 3 times in the night, no warning. I had to thy the FRIED fish one more time last night, I will never do that again!!!! I was thinking I need an unfill but I am going to give it the week end. I have been able to eat just about anything before this fill. That has changed and i am in the learning process again. Just when I thought I had it all figured out, Fooled me, Tricky Band. Good news is I have lost 2 lbs this week that bring me to -45. weeehee and my size 16 regular not W fit great. I have read many post and not comented, I would like too but... Shuuuu I am doing this at work as I have no Internet at home. Wish you all a fun and relaxing week end.

2 comments:

~Lisa~ (Mrs C) said...

Hey Christine! Great job on the size 16's!! Way to go throwing that nasty old "W" away!!

Lap Band Gal said...

Wow! That's some restriction! I've never experienced that