Friday, December 3, 2010

Has anyone tried Wii Zomba?

I am looking for some exercise to do inside and came across a Wii Zomba. It looks fun and a work out at the same time but I don not want to spend the $ unless I will like it. My unfill is going well. I almost think I need a little teeny bit more. i can eat every thing even bread. Still getting hungry every 3 hours. I am thinking at this point (6.5 mo.) that is as good as it is going to get. No wt loss in 3 weeks :(. but Thanksgiving dinner was really good. I had everything! I wounder why I have not lost any lbs? Go figure. Happy Friday! Chris

3 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

Yes, I love my Zumba for the Wii. If you are ever in my neighborhood, let me know so you can stop by and try it if you want :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

nothing said...

I would love to try it too, but they don't have it out in australia yet. so annoying. Sounds so much fun.