Monday, July 26, 2010

BOTTOMLESS PIT

OK I just ate a Taco Bell encharito and beans, all of it every bit. My next fill is not for 21/2 weeks. have not lost a pound for over a week. My band is at 8 cc out of 11cc. How full can you get. I can eat just about anything. My last fill was great for about 8- 10 days and then the pit got hungry. Help! I was out of town all week end and realized how other peoples housed have sooooo much temptation. Had some pretzel M&M's, Doritos and a few drinks. Humm I wounder why I have not lost any weight. I have a big party to go to in 2 week and will see a lot for people I only see once a year. I really wanted to be down way more. So the plan is Walk, Walk,Walk and no more snacking.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I hope the fill gets here quickly!!!

Lap Band Gal said...

Yeah, I hear you..I ate entire Subway sandwich today...my fill isn't until 8/13! Reeger is so difficult to get in to see. sigh...