Monday, October 18, 2010

I am in oneunderland

Right on, Right on. I am finally under 200 lbs. I hit the 199 mark last week but did not want to post it until I was sure I was really there. I started at 199.8 on Thur and went from that to 200.2,199.4 and today it was a straight 199. i am feeling so good. My hubby & I went to fundraiser dinner on Sat night and I got so many complements I think he was a little jealous, I even got a public kiss and some hand holding. Now if he only had a job, Just kidding we are hoping he will back to work in another mo. Thanks Jen for the advice.

5 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your hard work is paying off!

Amanda Kiska said...

My fella's out of work too. I hear you!

Yeah for ONDERLAND!!!! Great job!

Ice Queen said...

Woo hoo!!!

Yippee!!!

Congratulations. :D

~Lisa~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And GREAT Job! What a terrific accomplishment!!

http://therestofmylifelisa.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

That's awesome! You must be so happy :)