Thursday, October 21, 2010

more babies

not band related, but I am going to be the grandmother of twins in April and another one in may. Three new babies in 3 weeks I am very excited. On the band front I think I need one more fill. I was sure the last one was going to be IT, but not quite. I am getting hungry every 2-3 hours. I have been eating mostly chicken and fish with soon veggie and staying away from carbs. No wt loss this week and that's OK I just want to not be hungry for a longer time. I have not had any trouble eating anything and no PB's,no indigestion, pooping good and feel great, if I could just get my belly to stop growling. Think I will call Reeger.

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Congratulations on your upcoming new GrandAngels!! Being a Grammy is the best thing that's ever happened to me - ENJOY!!

http://therestofmylifelisa.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

Congrats! My mom is waiting patiently for one of us to make her a grandma :)