Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back in the saddle

Well its been awhile. 3 mo. I definitely hit a stand still. The holidays kicked my ass.(I gained) I was looking at my last post and did not make that goal but I am 1 lb away from 50 lost. I have been able to eat almost anything, 6in open face Sub way and pretty big bits. No PB"s, no sticking. Last week I started writing down every thing i was eating and that really helped. Yesterday my best friend Band (still do not have a name for her)decided to remind me she is still there. It took me 30 min to eat 1/2 a 7oz Lean Cuisine. I believe that it how it should be, right? Usually it only take me 15 to eat almost all of one. I have a n appointment with my PA next week, I was sure I would get a small fill, but we will see how the nest few days go. I am down 1.5 lbs this week. And got in a size 14 pants and XL top this week. I started in 20"s and 3X"s. I am cleaning out one of my bed rooms and setting up my Wii and a DVD player to exercise. I have found I will not do it in my living room. I got a Dirty Dancing DVD and it is fun I just don't want anyone to see me try the moves. Its pretty funny. I have to get in shape for the hikes I am going to do this summer with my son.

2 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

See you next week :)

Bonnie said...

Make sure to get Just Dance or Just Dance 2 for Wii. Lots of fun and good exercise.